Welcome to my New Year Resolutions Linky Party!!!
I'd love for this post to become a little time capsule for all of us!
I promise to post it again next year at the same time
so we can all review our goals & progress for ourselves!
I will also post a monthly "check point" post to help us stay accountable!
Join the linky party below & link to your own New Year Resolution post!
1. copy and paste this image to your post & link it to this party!
2. Make sure you include both personal & professional goals.
3. No more then 3-5 goals for each.
New Year Resolutions:
1. to drop the 40lbs I gained in the last 3 years!
I know I can do it! I just need to stay motivated!!!
The extra weight just makes me feel crappy physically (I have no self image issues)
and my health has just not been the same since I gained the weight.
2. to keep stress free!!!!
I need to work on myself because the stress is really effecting me.
I need to read more, exercise more, laugh more, work less, and do whatever else it take to be less stressed.
3. Do whatever it takes to have a baby! (it's been a rough journey)
4. Continue blogging & blog hopping!
5. Make more money!!!!!! haha
Put more time, thought, and effort into Tpt & Teacher's Notebook
1. Finish my last 4 Masters courses for the love of god!!!
2. Improve & Publish my Reader's Interactive Student Notebook.
3. Work on my long terms yearly plans (i suck at this)
4. Work on my Guided Reading! (it's tough when you teach 6 classes)
5. Work on some new lessons & activities for my kids & share with all of you!
What are your resolutions?!?
❤ Link Up ❤